Dharamshala is the best scenic hill station which is tucked away in the Himalayas. With the thick dense forest and hill station in the background, Himachal Pradesh is the best place to visit for your vacation. Dharamshala has many awesome places which you can visit to relax. If you wish to explore new places or get relaxed after a stressful situation then you must visit this place.
Dharamshala is a stunning place in Himachal Pradesh which you can visit. But before you visit his place you must prepare a list of things you can do here. The best time visiting place in Dharamshala is from February to June. When you visit this place make sure that you explore all the best places here to discover the real beauty and charm of nature.
When you know the best places to visit in Dharamshala then you will be able to plan the trip accordingly. If you have the right plan then you will be able to explore the beauty of the place perfectly and have an amazing vacation. Whether you wish to travel alone, with friends or family, a proper plan will make the trip a memorable one.
Top places to visit in Dharamshala:
1. McLeod Ganj – This place is the official residence of the Dalai Lama in India. McLeod Ganj is the favourite place staying in and around Himachal Pradesh. To be more specific the Tsuglagkhang complex is the place where Dalai Lama resides. It is one of the holiest places of worship and this complex is visited by people from over the world.
2. Triund – The way to Triund is via the magnificent trekking trail that is a part of the list of travellers from all over the world. It is the beautiful hidden treasure that Himachal Pradesh has. This trek will help you get the escape into the arms of the majestic hills of the Himalayas. You can make your way to the city through trekking. This is a simple and beautiful place which will be eye-pleasing for anyone.
3. St. John in the Wilderness Church – It is the must-watch place that is famous among the places to visit in Dharamshala. This church was constructed in the year 1852 and is popular for its majestic Belgian stained glass window and neo-gothic architecture. This church is set amidst dense woods. St. John in the Wilderness Church is one of the oldest places in Dharamshala and is an architectural beauty.
4. The War Memorial –This one popular visiting place in Dharamshala. The memorial is dedicated to the memory of the brave hearts who laid their lives for the motherland during the Indo-china war. This memorial is also located amidst forests and is beautifully crafted out of black stone.
5. Dal Lake – It is a popular spot which you can’t miss. This is an adventurous spot that you must visit when you visit Himachal Pradesh. It is surrounded by hills and trees which make it place a great rejuvenating spot.
There are many more places which you should visit during the trip to Dharamshala. But don’t miss the above-mentioned places since they are some of the great places to visit to relax and feel happy.