Albeit the vast majority has an idea that Dharamshala, Mcleodganj is only a place for mysticism that isn’t valid. There are numerous more to do in Mcleodganj and there are numerous more different things to investigate too. All you require is a superior comprehension of the place.
In actuality, the place has a couple of spots like the St. John Church, the Bhagsu Waterfall or the Bhagsu Nag Shiv Mandir in Mcleodganj. In any case, that isn’t it. There are a couple of things in Mcleodganj that you ought to never pass up a major opportunity for the world –
1. The winter and spring in Dharamshala – There can be nothing lovely than a place where you can really observe the mists touching the slopes and the snow covering them. The appeal of the place is mind blowing and you just can’t get over the same.
2. The Atmosphere – How can be something not worth going by when you have a relieving climate. The place is a blend of different culture, deep sense of being and energy. The demeanor of Dharamshala contains virtue, love and peace. It is to a great degree lovely.
3. Stay at the Mcleodganj religious communities – Amazingly, the place where there is Lamas have no principles while remaining at their places and you should attempt this one out. Not exclusively might you be able to visit the Dalai Lama sanctuary and reflect in the blessed environment, however you could get to know and offer your administrations to the priests as well.
4. The Food, Streets, Shops and Café – This cool slope station is a home to some capable voyagers who outline their aptitudes over the lanes. Stroll past such spray paintings, taste the heavenly steamed momos, taste some thukpa (soup noodles) and shop bohemian style.
5. Go for Camping – Nothing can be more delightful than the outdoors at Dharamshala. The trek to Mcleodganj and Dharamshala will be no a waste in the event that you are not getting an outdoors in Dharamshala.
6. Go for Trekking – Seeking adventure on your next getaway? A trek to Triund is worth all the effort. Walk past the trodden trails, pine forests up to the hill for the majestic views. For those looking for more than just adventure, there’s a cave close by. You could camp inside too (monks could help you find the way.
7. Visit Naddi Village – Spend a couple of days and evenings at Naddi Village in Dharamshala. You will get the greatest days of your life.
There are a lot of activities in Mcleodganj. What’s more, you should ensure that you are getting the greater part of the previously mentioned things.
Located in the state of Himachal Pradesh and famous as the city of Dalai Lama, there are many places to visit in Dharamshala like St. John Church, Bhagsu Waterfall, War Memorial, Aghanjar Mahadev, Bhagsu Nag Shiv Mandir, Kareri Lake, Triund Trek, Namgyal Monastery, Dharamkot, Cricket Stadium and many more. Get a free visit with us today. Just call at +91-9418375852 or contact us through our Facebook page.